Even though I should have learned my lesson from not following directions for my 4th of July cake, I decided I didn't need any help! It looked easy enough... (sounds familiar right?)
So here we go!
I began with my two jars.
I found two old soap bottles, took the dispensers out and cleaned them the best I could.
I read many ways to best cut this hole into the top of the lids, but I have no power tools and neither does our dad! (not surprising) I found two essentials; hammer and a nail. Nonetheless, I created a big enough hole to put the dispensers through!
This is how the holes ending up looking! Hmm... probably could have looked better if I had followed some instructions, but that is not my style! Essentially, the job was done!
Add some chevron and burlap and you can cover any mistakes! :)
I just cut a square and then punched a hole in the fabric and, wah-la, punch the dispensers through!
You now have two soap dispensers!
I designated one jar for soap and one for some lotion.
Here is my jar once the lotion was poured in!
massage winner announced tomorrow :)