Tuesday, August 6, 2013

welcome home

Hello bloggers! 
My sister, Liz, and I have thrown around the idea of beginning a blog for some time now and we are ready to make the leap! We are excited about our little space on the web. First, I will tell you a little about myself. I'm Caroline, a Samford U student in Birmingham. I am studying Elementary Ed and will begin student teaching this spring! Part of this blog will probably include some of my crazy stories in the classroom! People aways say that I have a very creative mind, however, I don't always have the best execution! I will share some of my successful and unsuccessful projects (pinterest fails) that I have attempted lately in upcoming blogs as well as how to save easy money while online shopping!  CCI

Watch out world!
We may be a little cheesy but I think you will love us for it. I'm Liz, wife to Hunter and mother to Ernest (he has paws). Living and working in Birmingham, loving the hot Alabama heat. Can't wait to share my newlywed cooking stories (sorry you already missed my first grease fire) and seeing where this blog goes!   LFT

A little behind the name and design. We were raised on Hawthorn Place. For me, Caroline, this is the only street I've called home. The five birds represent our family. Mom (Gin-momma, as she will be referred to on this blog.), Dad, older brother Alex (sorry girls, he is taken!), Liz, and Caroline.

Enjoy!













Congratulations! You made it to the end of our first blog! If you are as excited as we are to begin this journey, then please follow us by "joining this site" on the right toolbar and we will randomly choose ONE WINNER of a 30 MINUTE MASSAGE at the Rain Tree Salon in Murfreesboro, Tn. We will announce the winner within the upcoming week. 






No comments :

Post a Comment